Senator Feinstein is a longtime member of the Senate Appropriations Committee and currently serves as chairman of the Subcommittee on Energy and Water Development. This subcommittee allocates funding for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, the Bureau of Reclamation and the U.S. Department of Energy.
As a senior member of the Appropriations Committee, Senator Feinstein has secured billions of dollars for California communities including funds for critical transportation, water supply and federal building projects.
In order to submit a request for project funding for fiscal year 2023, please use one of the following forms:
- Fiscal Year 2023 Non-defense congressionally directed spending requests
- Fiscal Year 2023 Non-defense programmatic funding and language requests
The deadline for all congressional spending fiscal year 2023 forms is April 4, 2022, at 10 p.m. EDT.
The deadline for all Defense and State & Foreign Operations (SFOPS) forms is April 7, 2022 at 9 p.m. EDT.
Senator Feinstein, who first joined the committee in 1993, currently serves on the following subcommittees:
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development (chairman)
- Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Interior, Environment and Related Agencies
Fiscal year 2022 congressionally directed spending requests:
- Subcommittee on Energy and Water Development
- Subcommittee on Energy and Water Development (updated letter)
- Subcommittee on Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Subcommittee on Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Subcommittee on Military Construction, Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- Subcommittee on Financial Services and General Government
- Subcommittee on Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Subcommittee on Interior, Environment and Related Agencies
- Subcommittee on Homeland Security
- Subcommittee on Labor, Health and Human Services, Education, and Related Agencies
For more information on congressionally directed spending, click here.