Senator Feinstein is a longtime member of the Senate Appropriations Committee and currently serves as chairman of the Subcommittee on Energy and Water Development. This subcommittee allocates funding for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, the Bureau of Reclamation and the U.S. Department of Energy.
As a senior member of the Appropriations Committee, Senator Feinstein has secured billions of dollars for California communities including funds for critical transportation, water supply and federal building projects.
Senator Feinstein, who first joined the committee in 1993, currently serves on the following subcommittees:
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development (chairman)
- Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Interior, Environment and Related Agencies
For information on fiscal year 2024 requests, click here. For information from the Senate Appropriations Committee on congressionally directed spending, click here.
To see fiscal year 2023 appropriations requests, click here.
To see fiscal year 2022 appropriations requests, click here.