How to . . . Request Casework Assistance

How to . . . Request Help from Senator Feinstein’s Office

Serving You Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)

Tips for Requesting Help from Senator Feinstein’s Office

Californians can contact Senator Feinstein’s office when they have a concern involving a federal agency.

Helping Californians resolve issues with federal agencies is one of the most important functions of the senator’s office.

How to Request Help

If you need help, please complete a casework authorization form or the immigration assistance form and mail it to Senator Feinstein’s San Francisco office:

U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein
One Post Street, Suite 2450
San Francisco, CA 94104

Once your information has been received and processed, you will receive a letter of acknowledgement, along with the name of the assigned staff member.

Open a Case

We cannot accept e-mailed requests. Please be sure that written requests for assistance include all of the following information:

  • Name;
  • Mailing address and phone number;
  • Federal agency involved;
  • Specific request for assistance; and
  • Signature of person in need of assistance (required by federal law under the Privacy Act)

If you have a concern involving a state, rather than federal agency, you may want to contact the office of Governor Gavin Newsom, or your state assembly member or senator.

If you want to learn more about the senator’s position on a pending or enacted law, please send your written request to her Washington, D.C. office.