Government Assistance

Government Assistance

There are a number of ways that Californians can receive assistance from the federal government, and I want to make it as easy as possible for you to learn about these services.

The federal government provides numerous grants and nonfinancial assitance for research and many other uses. 

In the event of a disaster, the government also provides grants and services to help victims survive and rebuild. 

And the Federal government has set up websites and hotlines to provide assistance regarding Social Security and Medicare.

If Californians need further assistance with a federal government agency, my staff can provide casework assistance.  Please visit the casework assistance page for more information.

Here's information about how to: