1. CLICK HERE to fill out an immigration casework request form. Please note that only one signature by the subject of the form (either the petitioner or the beneficiary) is permitted, and the form must be signed by hand. Federal agencies will not accept forms with electronic signatures.
2. Please also draft a letter to the Senator describing your request.
3. For USCIS requests, please provide a copy of your most recent I-797C Notice of Action. If you are asking for an expedite request, please go over USCIS’s criteria for expedite requests and provide supplemental documents to support your claims.
4. Submit your signed form, letter to the Senator, and other relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org, by fax (415) 393-0710, or by mail to:
Office of Senator Dianne Feinstein
1 Post Street, Suite 2450,
San Francisco, CA 94104
- Afghans At-Risk Data Entry Template - DOS Processing.xlsx (12.4 KBs)
- USCIS Assistance Form PDF Version.pdf (450.6 KBs)